Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pointer Gesture - Firefox User Script

I just made a new user script for firefox's greasemonkey addon.

It's gesture user script cause I want a customizable gesture script.

I made this just for fun, next for my tablet (fun first cause I would have searched for gesture addons or wait till I got windows 7 installed. Actually what I'm really proud are my better debugging and MATH skills :)

Aside from those reason, I also like the fact that I can customize it to add all the features and other gestures that I want (Yeah I'm so selfish)

http://www.userscripts.org/scripts/show/83147

I'm still thinking of adding new gestures like refresh when drawing a circle, and a way to google search using selected text (unfortunately select then double click won't work smoothly so I need to find another way)

Current features:
  • 1. Mousedown then drag upward then mouseup to page down
    • 1.1 Mousedown, hold, then drag upward then mouseup to go to page's bottom
  • 2. Mousedown then drag downward then mouseup to page up
    • 2.1 Mousedown, hold, then drag downward then mouseup to go to page's top
  • 3. Mousedown then drag to the left then mouseup to go back(history)
  • 4. Mousedown then drag to the right then mouseup to go forward)history)
  • Drag links diagonally right-upward then mouseup to open them in new tab
  • 6. Drag links diagonally left-upward then mouseup to open them in current window
  • 7.Tabs opened using gesture # 5 can be closed by drawing a cross / then \

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home