Thursday, May 28, 2009

WoW300's Direct Traffic Inflation

It is weird but, My WoW Macro Website, WoW300 is receiving more direct traffic than I expect.For those who doesn't know, direct traffic is number of website visitors that directly typed the name of the website on there browsers.

Before, it was steady at below 20 visitors per day, I understand that this is just normal for a not-so-popular website. But these past weeks, I am receiving around 50 direct traffic per day, which really surprises me.

This could be a result of my more world of warcraft-like design especially on the icons of the spells, like the Polymorph Macros (I am talking about the sheep icon there). This kind of icons would have giving the visitors closer to the world of warcraft environment

If this continues, and add to the search engine traffic I expect as soon as I got most of the pages indexed by google(around 500 pages), I expect gradual inflation on the direct traffic and a big bang inflation on the organic traffic on every google indexation of pages(since I am noticing that google index many pages on each indexing)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home