Sunday, May 3, 2009

Expiration Day

Yesterday, my mom brought to home some grocery products. And they are all rejects. Either they are expired a day to week or there foil packs are punched. And it is assumed that we would consume it. Or at least our dogs will.

If it would sound weird to you, maybe you didn't felt poverty all your life. Actually our financial status isn't that bad, we can eat enough for a day. But it is enough only. Maybe this psychology is just for saving money as much we can. But it gives me a different meaning.

It just mean to me that I must strive for success and change our lives. That I need to be serious on the path that I am pursuing. I must make sure I will be a successful programmer. One day, I promise to myself, we will never think of eating this kind of foods again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home