Sunday, April 12, 2009

Haha my inaccurate tongue

I just realized that I undersold myself last tuesday's job interview when the HR asked me how long I make page like what I showed her, I answered 2 days for 3hours/day which sums up to 6 hours

I think I was stupid to answer that that way. I meant I make that PHP program to make hundreds of pages (spells category on wow300). Haha she might have thought I was making a single page for two days =S my bad.

Anyway, I have just finished the program for the sitemap for the said page category and it now sums up to 162 pages. I am excited for all of this to be indexed by Google, I am sure that my former wow300.co.cc's Organic traffic will be doubled because of these new pages.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home