Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Standing up from co.cc change policy

Since about 1 month, I have been spending my time recovering my best trafficked website's status, wow300.co.cc, which got expired because of the co.cc change policy

wow300.co.cc is one of the domains that got expired because co.cc change the policy from free to free-for-one-year domains. Even tho $3.00 a year is a (very)small amount, I can't avail a credit card a this moment so my only choice is to retreat to my old domain, wow300.web44.net

Now I have just finished fixing the hierarchy of links, from /?category=item URL structure to /category/item and even /category/sub-category/item. I like the result of this optimization and I am hoping it would make a big impact on my SEO ranking.

Thanks to my own database program, this integration has been made easily

Now all I need to do is wait for Google to index my pages and I will takea look at the results

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home